Most of us have multiple accounts for every app or platform. Be it facebook, be it paytm or be it any other application. What we usually do to operate two accounts on the same device is that we login to the first account and then logout and login from the second account. But this is time consuming and in some cases it can even lead to account getting blocked or banned. So what should you do then? Parallel Space is what you need at such instances.
If you’re a businessman or someone who’s working, you for sure know the importance of having two whatsapp accounts in the same device. You can keep one account for your family and relatives and the other one for office and business work. Having two whatsapp accounts or in that case on any other social networking site, helps a lot. This is where parallel space comes into play. A lot of times people download parallel space but are not able to understand how to use it. So here’s a step by step tutorial on how you can run 2 variants of the same app using parallel space for android:-
How to Use Parralel Space – Tutorial
- The very first thing you’ll need to do is download Parallel space apk or download it from Google Playstore or any other playstore.
- Now, after the app has been installed, go to platsore and download whichever app you want to use two accounts for. Right now you don’t need to use parallel space, just normally download whatever app you want to from playstore.
- Now login with your first account in the app installed through playstore.
- Open Parallel space and on the homepage you’ll see a “+” sign. Click on the “+” sign.
- Now, you can see few applications on the window. If your desired app is not in the list, click on show more apps.
- Now you can see the apps that are already installed in your device. Select the one that to you want to.
- By doing this the app will be added to parallel space and will be cloned.
- Let the cloning finish. You won’t need to download the app again for parallel space if it is already there in your device.
- After the cloning is finished, login to the app in the parallel space with your second account and enjoy running two variants of the same app on the same device.
Parralel Space – Why is It Better than installing Unofficial APKs
Most of us have heard about apps like GBwhatsapp that lets the user use two whatsapp accounts on the same device. Such unofficial apps are available for most of the applications. So why use parallel space? Here’s why:-
Unofficial Apps Aren’t Safe
You can easily find apps like GBwhatsapp on the internet which will let you use two accounts. But the problem with these apps is that they’re harmful for your device. They often hinder the performance and speed of the device. Also, most of the times such apps keep getting crashed which is a bit annoying. Not just that, often such apps have tons of bugs and mistakes.
Parralel Space is the One Stop solution for All the Apps
In the case of unofficial apps, you’ll need to download apps for every app i.e. if you want two run two whatsapp account, you’ll need to download its unofficial app and if you want to use any other app for the same, you’ll need to download its unofficial app too. But with parallel space, you’ll not need to download different unofficial apps for different apps. Just download one app i.e. parallel space and you can enjoy multiple accounts for all the apps in this one single app.
Multiple accounts helps in making various tasks less daunting. You can categorise the accounts as per your needs. Use one account for friends, family and relatives and use one for the work related tasks. Although using multiple accounts in some cases is not a fair means but with parallel space it is completely safe. If you go for apps like GBwhatsapp for making dual WhatsApp accounts, there are tons of disadvantages you’ll face while using them. Firstly, they are too much buggy.
Each day you’ll find a new stupid and annoying bug which won’t let you perform the tasks smoothly. Secondly, they are unsafe. You can get your accounts blocked or even banned if you try to run multiple accounts through such unofficial apps. Lastly, you’ll need to download tons of applications if you want to use multiple accounts for multiple apps. On the other hand, same apps running in parallel space aren’t buggy at all, are completely safe and you won’t even need to download different application for different apps.